Get on our email list to be the first to hear about our DEI Roundtables and events.
Save the Dates for our 2023 Roundtables Today
All DEI Roundtables are virtual (Zoom). Register by clicking on the image below to receive the link.
- January 27, 2023
- April 28, 2023
- August 25, 2023
- November 3, 2023
Roundtable recordings are available to members of the DEI Community. Join here. Free for DEI Community members. $25 if your employer is not yet a member. LINC does not want the cost of the roundtable to be prohibitive, if you can’t pay email firstname.lastname@example.org.
August 25, 8:00-9:30am EST Beyond Training-Exploring Structural and Systemic Efforts to Sustain Diversity and Inclusion with breakout sessions for small group conversation.
Description: This virtual Roundtable will focus on meaningful strategies and actions to assist organizations in delivering on their diversity, equity, and inclusion commitments. Hear perspectives from corporate, nonprofit, and higher education leaders on how to go beyond training to sustain meaningful change and accomplish your diversity and inclusion goals.
Sponsored By: Lafayette College – Office of Intercultural Development
- Moderator: Scott Blair, (He, Him, El) Senior Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, B. Braun Medical
2023 DEI Roundtables
- April 28, 8:00-9:30am EST Inclusive Language: Communication that Fosters Belonging with breakout sessions for small group conversation.
- Moderator: Dr. G. Christopher Hunt, Vice President and Dean for Equity and Inclusion, Moravian University
- Demesha Hill, Managing Director, Head of Diversity and Community Relations, Janus Henderson Investors
- Marisa Scurato, Leader, Digital Marketing, Crayola
- Mindy Fitzgerald, Global Director, Diversity, Culture, and Engagement, Air Products
- January 27, 8:00-9:30am EST Holistically Supporting Talent: Key Levers for Retention and Belonging with breakout sessions for small group conversation.
- Moderator: Orville Trout, Executive Vice President Human Resources, Crayola
- Paula Gonzalez, Executive Clinical Coordinator, Preventive Measures, LLC
- Susie Fotheringham, Director of Corporate Benefits, B. Braun Medical Inc.
- Margaret Brown, Director of Compassion and Caring for Colleagues, Lehigh Valley Health Network
- Stephanie Powell, Global Human Resource Manager, Employee Experience & Culture, Air Products
2022 DEI Roundtables
LINC’s DEI Roundtable series features diversity, equity, and inclusion practitioners and thought leaders on how to foster more inclusive workplaces and communities.
All DEI Roundtables are virtual (Zoom).
- October 28, 8:00-9:30am EST Driving DEI: Leveraging Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to Drive Strategy & Foster Positive Change with breakout sessions for small group conversation.
- Kristine Maciolek Small, Vice President of Diversity & Inclusion, NFI Industries
- Will Gadison, Global Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging Manager, Air Products
- Karen Kelly, Manager Executive Communications & Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Crayola
- Marilyn Kelly-Cavotta, Executive Director of Veteran & Military Services, Moravian University
- July 29, 8:00-9:30am EST DEI in Action: Key Elements for Sustaining Organizational Change with breakout sessions for small group conversation.
- Moderator: Monica Brooks, Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Manager, PPL
- Dr. Andrea Grannum Mosley, Dean of Workforce, Community Engagement & Technical Education, Lehigh Carbon Community College
- Tyrone Russell, President and CEO, Faces International
- Bart Bailey, Owner & Principal Consultant, Courage to Care, LLC
- Scott Burden, Director – Pride Center at Lehigh University
- April 29, 8:00-9:30am EST Understanding and Dismantling Systemic Racism a panel discussion
- Emilie Carlino, LINC DEI Manager (moderator)
- Candace Moody, Racial & Ethnic Justice Community Organizer, Community Action Lehigh Valley
- Leon John, Executive Director of Diversity & Inclusion, Cedar Crest College
- Marci Lesko, Executive Vice President, United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley
- January 28, 8:00-9:30am EST Let’s Talk Building Inclusive Cultures: The Importance of Shared Language within Your Organization a panel discussion
- Scott J. Blair, LINC DEI Council Co-Chair (moderator)
- Dra. Vivian Robledo, Director Student Services & Minority Affairs, Bethlehem Area School District
- Daralyse Lyons, Demystifying Diversity Podcast, Creator & Host
- Dr. Donald Outing, Vice President for Equity and Community at Lehigh University
- Robyn Weaver, MSW, Program Manager for Racial & Ethnic Justice, Community Action Lehigh Valley