Get on our email list to be the first to hear about our DEI Roundtables and events.
Save the Dates for our 2023 Roundtables Today
- January 27, 2023
- April 28, 2023
- July 28, 2023
- October 27, 2023
Roundtable recordings are available to members of the DEI Community. Join here.
Free for DEI Community members. $25 if your employer is not yet a member.
Can’t pay? Email email@example.com.
Watch A Clip from our LINC Roundtable Below
2022 DEI Roundtables
LINC’s DEI Roundtable series features diversity, equity, and inclusion practitioners and thought leaders on how to foster more inclusive workplaces and communities.
All DEI Roundtables are virtual (Zoom).
- October 28, 8:00-9:30am EST Driving DEI: Leveraging Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to Drive Strategy & Foster Positive Change with breakout sessions for small group conversation.
- Kristine Maciolek Small, Vice President of Diversity & Inclusion, NFI Industries
- Will Gadison, Global Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging Manager, Air Products
- Karen Kelly, Manager Executive Communications & Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Crayola
- Marilyn Kelly-Cavotta, Executive Director of Veteran & Military Services, Moravian University
- July 29, 8:00-9:30am EST DEI in Action: Key Elements for Sustaining Organizational Change with breakout sessions for small group conversation.
- Moderator: Monica Brooks, Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Manager, PPL
- Dr. Andrea Grannum Mosley, Dean of Workforce, Community Engagement & Technical Education, Lehigh Carbon Community College
- Tyrone Russell, President and CEO, Faces International
- Bart Bailey, Owner & Principal Consultant, Courage to Care, LLC
- Scott Burden, Director – Pride Center at Lehigh University
- April 29, 8:00-9:30am EST Understanding and Dismantling Systemic Racism a panel discussion
- Emilie Carlino, LINC DEI Manager (moderator)
- Candace Moody, Racial & Ethnic Justice Community Organizer, Community Action Lehigh Valley
- Leon John, Executive Director of Diversity & Inclusion, Cedar Crest College
- Marci Lesko, Executive Vice President, United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley
- January 28, 8:00-9:30am EST Let’s Talk Building Inclusive Cultures: The Importance of Shared Language within Your Organization a panel discussion
- Scott J. Blair, LINC DEI Council Co-Chair (moderator)
- Dra. Vivian Robledo, Director Student Services & Minority Affairs, Bethlehem Area School District
- Daralyse Lyons, Demystifying Diversity Podcast, Creator & Host
- Dr. Donald Outing, Vice President for Equity and Community at Lehigh University
- Robyn Weaver, MSW, Program Manager for Racial & Ethnic Justice, Community Action Lehigh Valley