Sponsors are vital to helping individuals and families new to the area get rooted and connected so LINC can reach the goal of creating a welcoming and inclusive community.
While the needs of our clients vary, many of them look to LINC to connect them with reputable and knowledgeable service providers.
LINC recommends community partners with strong values in customer service, demonstrated experience working with people from diverse backgrounds, cultures, and experiences, exceptional integrity and confidentiality, and who understand the urgency related to moving from another state and/or country.
- Video streaming on LINC client portal (video to be provided by sponsor 2 minutes or less)
- Signature event (virtual or in-person) collaboratively planned
- Verbal mention of support at 2 LINC signature events
- Premiere placement of banner ad on LINC website and client resource portal
- Everything at Gold level
- Branded promotional/educational material sent to all relocating clients
- Verbal mention of support at 1 LINC signature event
- Recommended and connected to LINC clients
- Ad on LINC website and client resource portal
- Everything at Silver Level
- Listed as a preferred company connection for transition clients
- Invitations to LINC social events and functions
- Included on LINC Sponsor poster at all LINC social events and functions
- DEI Community Membership (with 20 licenses and unlimited seats at virtual Roundtables)
- Everything at Bronze Level
- Listed as a preferred company for transition clients
- Highlighted as community resource on website and transition portal
- Receive quarterly Talent Alerts highlighting job seekers new to area
- Direct marketing with clients with Promotional item in Client Welcome bag
Additional sponsor opportunities are available for LINC’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Roundtables and Community programs.