Creativity and Innovation in Advancing Diversity and Inclusive Excellence
CEO’s of the Lehigh Valley joining together
The CEO Action Regional Summit for Inclusive Excellence provided an opportunity to begin discussions to come together with a common goal of shifting not only your own corporate culture, but our community through a regional approach to diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI).
Over five years ago Lehigh Valley employers came together through the Lehigh Valley Inter-Regional Networking & Connecting Consortium (“LINC”) with the common goal of creating a regional network infrastructure that strategically and collaboratively impacts the recruitment and retention of highly skilled diverse talent, which has successfully been done for nearly 500 recruits and hires.
Today as employers continue to face the highly competitive world of talent and the challenges are compounded by an increased focus both professionally and socially on DEI. We are taking the next steps following the summit to collaboratively address these needs.
A regional approach builds a stronger base to sustain, advance, and strengthen DEI. Over a dozen local CEOs have joined the national CEO Action for Diversity and Inclusion™ by signing their four pledges. If you attended this event, you heard from keynote speakers from CEO Action for Diversity and Inclusion™ and local CEO panelists, joined a round table of peers discussing the common issues to create more inclusive workplaces. Whether or not you attended the event, now you have the opportunity to take intentional committed action to:
- Move the needle of diversity, equity, and inclusion through the power of leadership
- Align and position your organization to drive DEI as well as advance the mission and goals of your organization.
- Establish a common understanding of issues around recruiting and retaining diverse talent
- Incorporate strategies for collaboration through a regional approach of sharing best practices
- Collectively foster excellence to attract world-class talent from diverse backgrounds to innovate today and prepare leaders for the future
Please complete the form to the left as we move forward together to advance a more inclusive workforce. You will have the option to join the CEO Share Group, CEO Action, our DEI Roundtables and more.
We look forward to your participation. Like LINC, the strength of regional employers is built on strategic networks, connections, and collaboration. Thank you for joining us in this important discussion.